Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Kids
Equilibrium MMA Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Programme provides both casual and competitiveness training to ensure students enjoy and learn techniques for self defense with benefits. With the training being supervised by Prof. Takeo ‘Draculino’ Tani, Students are trained to be both physically and mentally fit while learning self defence techniques to overpower their assailant of a bigger size.
Our Programs provide the basics of brazilian jiu jitsu to allow them to master the foundation of the art form, leading to attain a strong and progressive game in the sport.
Some of the benefits for Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Develop athletically – improve flexibility, agility and strength
- Improve mentally, increase discipline, focus and fortitude
- Attain self-empowerment and confidence as techniques improve
- Gain patience and perseverance with progressive stripe and belt promotion system
- Improve social awareness as diversity in class offers opportunities to spar with kids of both genders and different ages and build
- Opportunity for development into competitive athlete